The Bachelor of Arts (6 semesters)
International Tourism is a specialization offered at the Faculty of Law, Administration, and International Relations, in the form of first-cycle (bachelor degree) fulltime studies with English as the language of instruction.
The offer is addressed to candidates from Poland and abroad with a good command of English.
The studies aim at equipping the students with the comprehensive theoretical knowledge, as well as with the indispensable practical skills, making it possible for the students to choose professional careers on the domestic and international market of tourist services.
The didactic offer includes the following subjects, among others:
- World Tourist Attractions
- Principles of Hotel Management
- Polish Tourist Attractions
- Hotel Gastronomy
The course of studies provides for work placement (four weeks) and participation in different events (e.g. tourism fairs) related to the core subjects.
The knowledge, skills and some of the professional competencies acquired in the course of the studies are certified with international certificates.
The acquired professional competences will make it possible for the graduates to run their own business activity in the field of tourism, and to undertake work in the area of tourism organization and management (public administration, local and economic governments), as well as in hotels, travel agencies, holiday resorts, and many other entities operating on the market of tourist services.
Professional preparation of the IT graduates for further careers in the tourist industry is guaranteed by the highly qualified academic staff (theoreticians, experts, and practitioners). Completion of the first-cycle studies allows the graduates to go on to second-cycle studies offered by the Andrzej Frycz Modrzewski Cracow University or other universities at home and abroad.
Documents that you have to submit if you are a candidate from abroad:
- A complete application form (available upon electronic registration)
- Secondary School Exam and a certificate issued by The Board of Education that confirms the equality of foreign diploma with Polish ones
- Sworn translation of the diploma done by a sworn translator who is included in the sworn translators' list of the Ministry of Justice, or of the Consul of Poland in the country where the diploma was issued.
- Photocopy of the passport that allows you to cross the border.
- One color current photos (size 35×45mm, the whole profile of mace must be shown, without accessories, earrings, and headgear, on a bright background)
- Language diploma or certificate which confirms the level of English at the required level. In the case of lack of language diploma or certificate, positive result of placement test guarantees the admission
- Copy of the birth certificate with translation (concerns foreigners)
- Recruitment fee payment 100 PLN
This school offers programs in:
अंतिम February 10, 2018 अद्यतन.