The construction business management degree program is designed to prepare managers to be able to understand construction, its planning and organization by applying various technologies also understand the diversity of construction work, consistency, technical and technological means and be able to investigate and choose a market.
The program content
Future managers study general subjects: higher mathematics, communication psychology, English language and subjects of study branch: theory of economics, basics of law, basics of management, basics of accounting, building materials, construction technology and organization, engineering systems of buildings, basics of estimating, renovation of buildings.
Students who choose Real estate management specialization study: real estate management, basics of real estate valuation, trade of real estate, market research.
Those who choose Construction material management specialization study: products and materials of building engineering systems, market research, logistics, building decoration materials.
The practical part of studies takes place in three stages: introductory, professional and final. Internships help students to learn about means of construction and real estate company's activities organization, principles of customer communication, consolidate knowledge in personnel work planning, organization of construction and decoration materials supply, building and construction assessment. The overall volume of internships is 30 credits.
The study program is completed by the defense of the professional Bachelor’s thesis. The graduate is granted a management Professional Bachelor’s degree.
Applicants who have passed the final exams and gained the maturity certificate may apply for the state non-funded place (VNF). Admission to the state-non- funded studies takes place directly in the University of Applied Sciences.
Those who want to study in Lithuania Business University of Applied Sciences according to the state non-funded place and get scholarship (VNF / st), must participate in the general admission from June 1st until July 21st during the general admission to all Lithuanian institutions of higher education at www.lamabpo.lt Applicants connect to LAMA BPO website and indicate: Lithuania Business University of Applied Sciences; the study program; VNF / study scholarship *
* Study scholarship is given to students at all levels, who apply for the state non-funded study places with the highest scores. Study scholarship is awarded for the whole study period. At the end of each academic year, a student can choose to study the same study program in a different institution of higher education without losing the scholarship.
Subjects of the competitive score and weighted coefficient for applying for the state non-funded place with the study scholarship (VNF / st) and gained the maturity certificate in 2017:
- Mathematics 0.4 (state leaving exam)
- The Lithuanian language and literature 0.2 (state or school leaving exam)
- Foreign language (English, German or French) (state leaving exam)
- History or Geography 0.2 (state exam or final annual mark)
- Foreign language / Information Technology / Biology / Geography / History / Arts 0.2 (state leaving exam or school leaving exam or final annual mark)
After the study graduates will be able to work:
- Manager or department head: construction organizations and construction materials production in commercial department, building materials and products trade companies, real estate agencies.
- Create your company involved with the construction business, building products trade or real estate.
After graduating in construction process management students are able to continue studying at university and pursue a higher level qualification in the fields of economics, management and business administration.
This school offers programs in:
अंतिम January 13, 2018 अद्यतन.