The exceptional feature of this program is the study of IT artistic field involving knowledge of computer science, graphic design, neuroscience, psychology, and marketing. The program emphasizes practical training.
The program content
- English Language
- Communication Psychology
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Business Economy.
Study field subjects:
- Information Technologies
- Composition and Graphic Design Basics
- Raster 2D graphics
- Website Programming
- Vector 2D graphics
- Digital Branding
- Classical and Modern Operation Systems
- Digital Photography
- Intellectual Property Law
- Computer Networks and IS Security
- Computer Hardware
- Two-dimensional Animation
- Research Methodology and Data Analysis
- 3D Design and Animation
- Audio and Video Technologies
- Digital image management
- Audiovisual Media
- Graphic Effects for Games
- Digital Printing Technology
- Portfolio and Career Planning.
- Introductory practice
- Training practice
- Multimedia product development
- Final practice in the company.
Applicants who have passed the final exams and gained the maturity certificate may apply for the state non-funded place (VNF). Admission to the state-non- funded studies takes place directly in the University of Applied Sciences.
Those who want to study in Lithuania Business University of Applied Sciences according to the state non-funded place and get scholarship (VNF / st), must participate in the general admission from June 1st until July 21st during the general admission to all Lithuanian institutions of higher education at www.lamabpo.lt Applicants connect to LAMA BPO website and indicate: Lithuania Business University of Applied Sciences; the study program; VNF / study scholarship *
* Study scholarship is given to students at all levels, who apply for the state non-funded study places with the highest scores. Study scholarship is awarded for the whole study period. At the end of each academic year, a student can choose to study the same study program in a different institution of higher education without losing the scholarship.
Subjects of the competitive score and weighted coefficient for applying for the state non-funded place with the study scholarship (VNF / st) and gained the maturity certificate in 2017:
- Mathematics 0.4 (state leaving exam)
- The Lithuanian language and literature 0.2 (state or school leaving exam)
- Foreign language (English, German or French) (state leaving exam)
- Information Technology or Physics 0.2 (state leaving exam or final annual mark)
- Foreign language / Physics / Information technology / Biology / Geography / History / Chemistry 0.2 (state leaving exam or final annual mark)
Graduates may work as a graphic designer in various companies. They may also set up own businesses or work as freelancers.
This school offers programs in:
अंतिम January 13, 2018 अद्यतन.